|PDF Xtra for Authorware
||Installation & Registration
Follow these steps to enter your unique PDF Xtra license key in order to create pieces that are legal for distribution:
- Make sure Authorware is not open.
- Place PDF Xtra (filename "PDFXtra.X32" on Win, "PDFXtra PPC" on Mac OS 9, "PDFXtra Carbon" on Mac OS X) in Authorware's Xtra's folder
- Start Authorware
- From Authorware's main menu, click Xtras > PDF Xtra > Enter Key...
- In the dialog box that opens, enter your username, company name and license key, as they were sent to you in an e-mail upon purchasing PDF Xtra ofr Authorware.
- You can now create and distribute Authorware pieces that use PDF Xtra.
1. If you have a piece that you were working on using the trial version of PDF Xtra, or a previous version, you need to open the piece in Authorware, double-click one of the PDF sprites and open the PDF Xtra Sprite Options dialog, click OK and then Save the piece, in order for the new license key to be saved within the piece.
2. If you are upgrading from a previous version of PDF Xtra, you should remove the old Xtra file before placing the new one in the Xtra's folder.
3. If you are evaluating PDF Xtra you need to enter a Trial Key. Click Trial Key at the bottom of the PDF Xtra download page to have this key sent to you by e-mail.