Create, Integrate & Blend PDFs into your Project's Look & Feel
Buy INM Impressario
INM Impressario is the ultimate way to seamlessly integrate PDF documents, originating from virtually any source, within the rich-media environments of Adobe Director and Authorware.
INM Impressario offers unprecedented flexibility and control of PDFs. Use INM Impressario (which includes the Adobe PDF Library) to create a beautiful and innovative end user experiences.
- PDF creation and customization: create new PDF documents at runtime based on template PDFs with defined regions, repeating and sliding regions allow for dynamic content that can span across multiple pages, headers and footers can be applied to all pages, and page numbers are updated automatically (Director version only).
- Creative freedom: apply inks, transparency and animation, open multiple PDFs, choose from a variety of toolbar styles, add your own graphical interface buttons, add automatic scrollbars and bookmarks.
- Easy to use: no scripting knowledge required. WYSIWYG authoring, pre-scripted behaviors, basic and advanced functions are possible.
- Supports hyperlinks: both internal document links and links between PDF documents, including links to PDFs located at web URLs.
- Universal deployment: self-contained - no other application required. 100% identical functionality on Windows and Mac. Precise printing of complex layouts on any platform.
- Advanced functionality: full scripting API. Dynamically set and retrieve PDF form data. Search across multiple PDF documents using the INM Impressario Indexer tool.
- PDF customization: replace images within PDF documents, add and delete pages, add header and footers...
INM Impressario for Director
- Version 3 available for Director 8.5 to MX 2004 on Windows (NT4, 2000-2003 and XP) and Mac (OS X 10.2-10.3)
- Version 4 available for Director 11 and 11.5, on Windows (XP, Vista and 7) and Mac (OS X 10.4 - 10.6, including MacIntel, PowerPC and Snow Leopard)
Licensing Requirements: As per section 4 of the INM Impressario licensing agreement, all products produced using INM Impressario must contain the "Enhanced by INM Impressario" logo in the credits section or in the introduction screen or on a visible part of the physical packaging. Complying with this requirement does not release you from purchasing INM Impressario before publishing your project and distributing it to your clients.
If you do not wish to include the "Enhanced by INM Impressario" logo on your project, please purchase either an INM Impressario Project Logo Waiver (valid for one project only) or an INM Impressario Unlimited Logo Waiver, in addition to purchasing INM Impressario.
INM Impressario for Authorware
NEWS: Adobe discontinues Authorware.
- Read the Adobe official announcement
- INM will continue to offer Authorware products for download and purchase, but no further update will be made to these products.
- Where to go from here? If you are considering moving away from developing with Authorware, converting or updating your projects to Flash or Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) or want to take your clients to new heights in user experience; INM can help. Contact us for more information.
- Requires Authorware version 6 or higher
- Requires Windows 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000 or XP. Later Windows versions have not been tested