- Plug-ins, such as QuickTime® and Flash™ within PDFs are not supported.
- 3D objects embedded in PDFs are not supported.
- Impressario displays images on screen in RGB color. PDF documents created for print, using CMYK color may appear differently in Impressario.
- PDF document pages that contain large, high-resolution images (1MB) may be slow to display and interact with.
- In PDF forms, single-line text fields, multi-line text fields, check boxes and radio buttons are supported (push button clicks can be trapped by the Impressario mouseClick event, allowing developers to code alternative actions from Director).
- For additional limitations, see the Release-History page.